Loyalty of your future spouse
Moving abroad often means starting over. Emigrès have to rebuild their social circle and professional connections making new changes in their lives.
After re-location, it isn’t uncommon to start new relationships, or even embark on a new marriage, if indeed that is the reason for moving. If it is the latter, how do you know that your intended is sincere in their feelings towards you? Do they have any secrets that would jeopardise your union?
Fidelity check – a reasonable precaution
Those who wish an easier life at the expense of others is not a new concept. Some individuals are very skilled at invoking trust and loyalty in a new partner, even if their own intentions are not trustworthy. This is where Femida can offer a fidelity check, to dispel any suspicions about your future spouse.
Femida detectives carry out checks on future spouses with care, and full understanding of the great responsibility behind this action. It influences the future of two people, and therefore requires delicate handling.
- verification of past connections and contacts,
- confirmation of the authenticity of personal information,
- criminal record check, or any involvement in criminal activity,
- monitoring financial history and reliability.
This data is enough to verify the reliability of the subject’s biographical profile.
In the social media age, with electronic footprints, hiding personal information is very difficult. Scammers, however, find ways to embellish their past in order to craft a prosperous future at the expense of someone else.
When to be on the lookout
The Internet and social networks have changed how we make acquaintances and friends. Virtual acquaintances can become lovers, sometimes relationships go beyond this. Nevertheless, there may be warning signals:
- excessively eager admiration and declaration of feelings,
- open accounts on dating sites and several phone numbers,
- meeting exclusively at their preferred locations,
- unwillingness to acquaint with relatives and friends,
- the transition from generous gifts at the beginning of dating to requests for financial support.
Such manifestations are often accompanied by sudden changes in schedule like unexpected alterations in meeting plans. Attractive photos for posting on social networks might have been taken in the company of the previous companion; and expensive outfits could be bought on credit.
We will help you discover the truth behind your prospective spouse and protect you from rash decisions, acting within the law and respecting the right to privacy.