Our highly skilled operatives are capable of conducting all manner of complex investigations, achieving the best possible results for our clients with the lowest level of disruption to their daily lives.
Delicate investigations: excellence in every detail
Femida operatives aspire to successfully complete any investigation, regardless of the complexity of the tasks involved and provide:
- undercover work, considering the specifics of the case, the circumstances and objectives of the investigation;
- monitoring all aspects, people and locations, to obtain the necessary information and data.
We plan, prepare and execute each investigation meticulously, providing the all required equipment and tools to complement the work of our detectives.
The unique skills of our detectives are such that they can carry out an investigation without being spotted, or arousing suspicion. They are so convincing, that they could pose as a partner or lover in any setting, without invoking doubt or distrust.
At the same time, there is a boundary that our employees never cross. They do not interfere in aspects of the subject’s life that is not relevant to the execution of the investigation.
Always excellent results
Our detectives achieve great results through use of covert tactics while working within the legal restrictions of their operating jurisdiction. When conducting such work, they will always do so with the greatest respect to all parties’ rights of privacy. We focus on the:
- investigation of a case of a personal or business nature;
- confirmation of the guilt or innocence of a person whose actions aroused suspicion;
- restoration of compromised business reputation, honor and dignity;
- a psychological portrait of an employee, a potential business partner or a new person in the domestic or business environment;
- search for a valuable witness, missing relative or business partner;
- return of stolen finances, property, information.
Moreover, our employees always act with legal propriety. This is equally important in maintaining the legitimacy of the investigation as it is in protecting our reputation and that of our clients.