Emergency evacuation of family and valuables
Sometimes one’s life is turned upside down in a matter of hours. People happily living in the UK presently may have had to re-locate at a moment’s notice, and keep the details confidential. There are such cases all over the world, some of the most private known only to Femida Co.
Personal evacuation: how to leave the country safely in 12 hours
Many countries remain a zone of political, economic and social turbulence. At the same time, businessmen who have invested enormous efforts in their life’s work, have withstood the fight against competitors and officials, and choose to sit it out at home.
Unfortunately, one’s homeland does not always reciprocate. Entrepreneurs are subjected to pressure, or receive threats. Once the situation escalates, sometimes the only way out is an emergency personal evacuation with the family.
We instantly respond to customer requests and make travelling to the UK as easy as possible. As a rule, we bill by the minute and there are from 12 to 48 hours to resolve all issues. In an evacuation situation, this is what we do:
- conduct a personal meeting to clarify the circumstances,
- develop an evacuation plan and route for family and loved ones,
- we assist in the preparation of documents for traveling abroad,
- advise on the preservation and movement of valuables,
- organise safe transport – car transfers, private flights.
The result is the evacuation of people and valuables, assistance and support in relocating in a new country. We provide 24-hour security, guarantee personal safety and, if necessary, assist in the preparation of documents for staying in the UK.
This is a course of events in which detectives, lawyers, and consultants participate. Each case is unique, and therefore requires specific attention and planning.
We do the essentials – we evacuate the family to a safe place, and save the valuables. Our trusted colleagues help by solving complex problems through:
- their experience in special operations to safeguard individuals;
- a deep knowledge of and skills to ensure personal security;
- a wide range of contacts at a high level – diplomats, human rights activists;
- experience of successful interaction with special services and police from different countries.
All contacts, procedures, and undertakings are completely legal. This makes it easier to obtain resident status in a new country and reduces the stress associated with emergency departures. You can resume your life straight away, and focus on family, business contacts and starting a business.