Detection of radiation and chemical poisoning
Immigrants from Eastern Europe have repeatedly been targeted by life and health through radiation and poisons. Sophisticated attackers use invisible killers, which sometimes act with lightning speed and often is slowly and imperceptibly.
How to detect radiation or harmful waves
Environmental safety and security directly affect the quality of life. Unreasonable anxiety or lack of tone are an occasion to think about the influence from outside, invisible or reliably hidden, and contact the Detective Agency Femida.
Situation should you think about the external impact:
- anxiety disorders,
- systemic sleep disorders,
- general weakness without severe symptoms,
- persistent sensation that the environment is no longer safe.
Moreover, the results of medical examinations may not give a clear clinical picture, and health continues to deteriorate for no apparent reason.
We identify all types of exposure:
- Radio waves. The source of the directed radioactive radiation is located outside the house or office and works at a distance.
- Portable radiation source. The microscopic device is installed indoors. A person is exposed when in his office or bedroom.
- Chemical poisoning. Poisonous substance is added or mixed into food, drinks, water.
Eventually toxic substances accumulate in the body and health problems become worse and more pronounced.
Femida Co. experts use a special equipment identify a source of radioactive radiation, which is neutralized by the competent services.
To identify chemical poisoning, we employ experts from a specialized laboratory. Precision equipment and reagents help in recognizing all kinds of poisons.
You get reliable and honest information about research results. We work only in the legal field. With reasonable suspicions of an attempt to intentionally cause harm to health and attempt at life, we engage the police and special services to search for intruders and undertake an investigation.
Man-made sources of radiation
Personal “Chernobyl” is not always of criminal case. Among the causes of increased radioactive background, technogenic factors stand out:
- Strong magnetic field. High-voltage transmission lines, powerful radio transmitters and other objects can emit radioactive waves.
- Building and roofing materials. In the twentieth century, asbestos was actively used. The dust of it is a carcinogen. Since 2005 the use of this material in Europe is completely prohibited. However, in houses built in the last century, sources of hazardous dust remain.
- Fire detectors. Radioactive substances were used in the production of the already banned radioisotope smoke detectors, but that continue to emit radiation to this day.
Therefore, we recommend that at the slightest suspicion, check the apartment, house or office for the presence of radiation sources. It is also advisable to do a radiation test before buying a secondary property. For decades, people do not suspect that they live in a house that “radioactive”.
Timely detection of the threat extends life sn the literal sense of the word and reduces the risk of cancer.
your reliable protection even from invisible threats