Personal Safety: Top 5 services you should consider for your personal safety
Femidas’ experts have prepared a list of service recommendations which help our clients in ensuring personal safety in times of instability, protecting themselves and their families from intrusion and avoiding life threatening situations. The ever-pressing issue of personal safety and security has become even more urgent in 2020.
When it comes to personal protection, the best solution is to implement a range of systems into your life, as well as to take certain measures, the availability of which will depend on your status, lifestyle and environment. It is of utmost importance to ensure that the services implemented by specialists are well coordinated in order to strengthen your security measures in the most efficient way.
- Home Security. Implementing a video surveillance system with motion sensors inside the premises and around the territory.
- Safety Check. (Audit) Periodic checks of personal vehicles, home and office for radiation, covert tracking and surveillance devices.
- Traveling Safety Audit. Route checking and development of diversion routes for quick traffic pattern change in case of danger.
- Close Protection. Hiring a bodyguard or a close protection team to work publicly and undercover.
- Mobile Security. Femida’s Tactical Response Team has the ability to instantly respond to an emergency signal triggered by our SOS Device.
Femida is able to provide all of the security services listed above to our clients.
Close Protection vs SOS Device
The constant presence of a close protection officer can become uncomfortable or in some cases may simply be unnecessary. Yet for many of our clients there remains the issue of protecting themselves and their family effectively. In such cases, we recommend the use of the Femida Tactical Response Team. Service advantages:
- The service is easy to use and convenient.
- In an emergency all that is required is the triggering of the SOS device.
- The arrival time is between 3 – 5 minutes.
- Prompt neutralisation of the threat.
The team consists of highly trained and experienced operatives, specialising in taking control of emergency situations. Every action is closely coordinated with the main control centre. You get the protection and support when you really need it.
Femida ensures customer safety around the clock. In order to find out more about our services and receive further information about the work and possibilities of the agency, call +44 134 42 06911 or send your inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.